This lucky little guy will be on his way to the Philippines with my Owa in October. I'll have a couple more to photograph after I pick up my pieces from the glass studio. Last Thursday might have been the last time I will blow glass for the year... The glass shop I've been going to will be closing for renovations and will reopen in January 2009. Maybe if my summer schedule allows it, I'll take one last class before the shutdown or at least rent some time in the shop. I can't believe I've been doing this for over a year! One more year and maybe I'll finally be able to make that glass camel I've been dreaming of...
Sunday, June 8, 2008
In loving memory of Lucky, Waldo, and Nappy
So for the past month and a half, my glass goal has been to make fish. I think I made 7 total and below is one of them. I really enjoy making more sculptural things out of glass. Vessels are neat and all, but fish! Come on!

This lucky little guy will be on his way to the Philippines with my Owa in October. I'll have a couple more to photograph after I pick up my pieces from the glass studio. Last Thursday might have been the last time I will blow glass for the year... The glass shop I've been going to will be closing for renovations and will reopen in January 2009. Maybe if my summer schedule allows it, I'll take one last class before the shutdown or at least rent some time in the shop. I can't believe I've been doing this for over a year! One more year and maybe I'll finally be able to make that glass camel I've been dreaming of...
This lucky little guy will be on his way to the Philippines with my Owa in October. I'll have a couple more to photograph after I pick up my pieces from the glass studio. Last Thursday might have been the last time I will blow glass for the year... The glass shop I've been going to will be closing for renovations and will reopen in January 2009. Maybe if my summer schedule allows it, I'll take one last class before the shutdown or at least rent some time in the shop. I can't believe I've been doing this for over a year! One more year and maybe I'll finally be able to make that glass camel I've been dreaming of...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'm going to sign up for glass blowing. as you are my muse, i hope to make a school of fish!!!
Post a Comment