This qualifies as art, right? It should be at least because of how long it took me to carve. I have another pumpkin that I just finished carving an hour ago of my brother Coby. I'll upload that one tomorrow in the hopes that Halloween will last another day!
Friday, October 31, 2008
Happy Halloween!
The one and only, Furgalicious Pumpkin

This qualifies as art, right? It should be at least because of how long it took me to carve. I have another pumpkin that I just finished carving an hour ago of my brother Coby. I'll upload that one tomorrow in the hopes that Halloween will last another day!
This qualifies as art, right? It should be at least because of how long it took me to carve. I have another pumpkin that I just finished carving an hour ago of my brother Coby. I'll upload that one tomorrow in the hopes that Halloween will last another day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment